Getting to Year 2 @ CSU
Are you starting to think about your second year?
Getting to Year 2 @ CSU is a semester long program with events designed for first-year students in their second semester. Get the information you need to successfully transition into your second year at CSU! Learn about resources for housing, academic success, involvement, and more.
Getting to Year 2 @ CSU will take place throughout the month of February!
Check out our Facebook fb.me/Getting2Year2CSU
Students who engage in 3 or more initiatives will be eligible to win prizes such as Ramcash, gift cards and meal swipes for their second year. Students who engage in 6 or more initiatives will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a FREE parking pass for the 2017-2018 academic year (a $520 value)!
Participation will be tracked during the semester and winners will be announced at the beginning of May, 2017. In addition to these prizes, students will receive free door prizes at certain events. Below is a list of programs and initiatives that can count towards the sweepstakes:
- Housing Fair (students MUST complete the housing fair survey before leaving the fair to be eligible for the Getting to Year 2 @ CSU sweepstakes)
- Education Abroad Workshops (students MUST sign in at the workshop to be eligible for sweepstakes)
- Rams Around the Fort Workshops (students MUST sign in at the workshop to be eligible for sweepstakes)
- "Like" the Getting to Year 2 @ CSU Facebook page (this page will contain regular updates about upcoming events on campus and resources for success)
- Class of 2020 Night at the Men's Basketball Game (students MUST check-in with the Year 2 @ CSU table on the south concourse to be eligible)
- Exploring Majors Fair (students MUST check-in at the entrance to be eligible for sweepstakes)
- TILT Workshops: Damage Control OR Creative Thinking (students MUST sign in during these workshops to be eligible for sweepstakes)
- More events and initiatives MAY be added during the semester. Please check your email and/or the Getting to Year 2 @ CSU
For questions or additional information, feel free to contact Orientation & Transition Programs, (970) 491-6011 or email@example.com.