Year 2 @ CSU, Transfer Programs @ CSU, Campus Recreation Outdoor Programs and the CSU Mountain Campus have partnered to create outdoor experiences for second-year and Transfer students! These programs provide students the opportunity to connect with other second year and transfer students and experience the northern Colorado outdoors.
Outdoor program trips have a cost associated with them. If you are interested in participating in one of these programs and have concerns about the cost of the trip, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options!
Spring 2023 Experiences
Learn to Ski/Snowboard | Sunday, February 26
Winter in Colorado is anything but quiet. While other places might see people staying inside, Colorado’s terrain encourages residents to go skiing and snowboarding! Have you ever wanted to try skiing or snowboarding yourself? Well this is the trip for you!
This trip is open to all levels of skiers and snowboarders, but strongly emphasizes teaching beginners the basics. Do not miss out on this chance to learn about and experience skiing/snowboarding. This program is brought to you in partnership with the Outdoor Program.
- Where: Snowy Range Ski Resort, Centennial, WY
- When: Sunday, February 26
- Cost: $40 per student
- Cost includes: lift ticket, ski/snowboard rental, lesson, and transportation
- Trip Capacity: 11 students
- Mandatory pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, February 22 | 7 PM | Student Rec Center Outdoor Programs Suite
- Registration is coming soon!