One Team, One Purpose, Be the Experience… Be a Ram Welcome Leader
Ram Welcome Leaders…
- Serve as the primary workforce behind the implementation of 2022 Ram Welcome by guiding and connecting new students during the program.
- Design exceptional customer service by serving as a resource to new students and families and being knowledgeable about all Ram Welcome programs and events.
- Lead a small group of students through the Ram Welcome experience by setting a positive tone, creating excitement and energy for Ram Welcome programs, and having informal discussions with students regarding transition to CSU.
- Engage in a comprehensive leadership development experience founded on the belief that personal and professional development are indefinitely linked.
- Build professional confidence, develop communication skills, work with a diverse team of peers toward a common goal, and make lasting campus connections.
- Make a lasting impact on Colorado State University while giving back to the campus community.
All Applicants are asked to attend ONE Applicant Information Session to be held at the following dates and times (Mountain Time):
- Tuesday, March 22 (6:00-7:00pm) Clark A102
- Wednesday, March 23 (7:00-8:00pm) Virtual via Zoom (see link below)
- Thursday, March 24 (5:00-6:00pm) Clark A102
- Friday, March 25 (12:00-1:00pm) Virtual via Zoom (see link below)
- Monday, March 28 (5:30-6:30pm) Clark A102
- Tuesday, March 29 (6:00-7:00pm) Virtual via Zoom (see link below)
- Wednesday, March 30 (6:00-7:00pm) Clark A102
To attend one of the virtual info sessions via computer at those times, join Join Zoom Meeting by clicking on the following link:
Applications are due online Wednesday, March 30th at 11:59pm.
If you have any concerns or questions, contact Orientation and Transition Programs at email@example.com.